Brand Name: Pantogar Capsule
- Thiamin = Vitamin B1 60 mg
- Calcium-D-pantothenate = Vitamin B5 60 mg
- Saccharomyces med. (Vigar yeast) 100 mg
- L-cystine 20 mg
- Keratin 20 mg
- Para-aminobenzoic Acid 20 mg
When is Pantogar Capsule prescribed for?
Pantogar Capsule is prescribed for:
- Diffuse hair loss (hair loss for unknown reasons).
- Degenerative changes in the hair structure (stressed, thin, inelastic, brittle, lifeless, dull and colorless hair).
- Hair damaged by sunlight and UV-radiation, prevention of graying of the hair.
How should you take Pantogar Capsule?
- Adults 1 capsule 3 times daily.
- Children from the age of 12 years 1 capsule 1- 2 times daily.
- The average duration of treatment 3 - 6 months.
When you should not take Pantogar Capsule?
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
Possible Drug interaction with Pantogar Capsule:
No interactions cited in the drug database.
Special information if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- The potential risk for humans is unknown.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding, Pantogar should only be administered after careful evaluation by a health care professional of the product’s benefits and risks.
The possible side effect with Pantogar Capsule:
Pantogar is considered to be a safe product.